Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Well today was the first day,

My classes consitis of Honors english, choral ensemble, honors us history, and visual arts.
Boo on the visual arts i cant even draw a stick person much less draw and get a grade on it.
As for the rest of my classes i've never had a better semester. I'm so inlove with english and history it's not even funny. I guess the reason why i like history so much is because of the mistory behind it, it's like you'll never know if what they tell you is completely true because you weren't there. It's kind of cool to look back at what happened then and think about how diffrent the world is today..i wonder if george washington could blog what he would say? lol. As for english I just like to express myself and theres no wrong way to do english if you think about it, it could sound terrible but still be right.
Now what most of you don't know about me is i am a musician, i love to sing and i have found myself drawn towards the history of music and theory. In my choral ensemble class we cover all of those things.
________________________________________________________________

Now for the drama part of the first day, Well i have this boy in one of my classes and we are going to call him "joe" well joe and me used to be very close friends and at the end of last school year we were closer then we had ever been. Well we texted somewhat through out the summer but near the end of summer we stopped texting and he went off on me on facebook, for a reason i still dont know? well anyways i walk into my class and there he is (peachy) 4 girls in this class and the rest boys so clearly he has the upper hand.. i just pray he doesnt try and look cute and say something dumb to me because as i have said im a spiteful sweetheart and i will be the first one to tell him off (:
well now its time to do homework..first day homework? oh great.

P.S. i dont know when ill be able to blog hopefully everyday BUT i have something planned everyday after school. so i will catch you up whenever i get a chance if i miss a day


Les baisers pour les déchirures


Spiteful sweetheart<3

1 comment:

  1. History, English and Music.very good combination. Look there is a blogg that I want you to follow this young Lady is like you she loves history and music. take a moment to read here Make it up monday blog I have posted comments on I think her last five bloggs but read everything on the Make it up monday blog then look through here comments you will fine my comment and you will see why I thik she is like you in a lot of ways, the blog is http://52weeksofwordage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete